2009 China-America Frontiers of Engineering Symposium

2009 CAFOE Visa Information

A valid passport and visa is required for entry into China.  Information regarding receiving a visa is available at the Embassy of China's website.  To ease the process, CAE will provide a visa authorization form to submit with your visa application. 

Once NAE receives the visa authorization forms from CAE, they will be forwarded to attendees who will need to submit the appropriate forms to the Chinese embassy or a consulate.

Prior to June 12, please submit your passport information below so that an visa authorization form can be completed for you by the Chinese Academy of Engineering: